Our society

Since 1964, Collegium Albertinum has been managed as a Halls of Residence by the “Gemeinnützige Gesellschaft Albertinum” e.V. (a registered non-profit-making association). The society was founded in 1958 by former professors, students and co-workers of the “Albertus Universität” in Königsberg as custodian of the university’s intellectual heritage and patron of developing relations with Eastern-Europe. The friendly and open atmosphere of the halls has, since then, brought together students form several different countries in both Eastern and Western Europe, the United States and Asia, making it an international rendez-vous point where the students can feel at home.